IT & Telecom Services
• Audit and maintenance of telecommunications infrastructure for private companies and government agencies with multi-vendor architecture.
All solutions are based on: Cisco (Catalyst, ISR, ASR, ESR, 7600,7200, ASA, CUCM, ACS), Nortel, Juniper (SRX, MX, EX), Dlink, Alcatel-Lucent, Huawei (transmission & access) , HP, Brocade (MLX, FCX, FESX), Edgecore, NEC, etc.
Software solutions are based on: Linux (Centos, RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu), UNIX (FreeBSD, OpenBSD)
• Development and implementation of new ones, as well as optimization of existing IT services, taking into account the availability factor requirements
• Setup and maintenance the IT architecture of data and voice centers
• Development of short and long term strategic plans, implementation of procedures and operations to support the effective management of personnel, hardware, and applications
• Support telecommunication architecture for service providers
• Migrating hardware servers and communication equipment to a virtual platform
• Telecommunications infrastructure modernization to increase fault tolerance and productivity.